You’ve completed the dreaded task of gathering all your documents for your taxes. What’s the perfect way to reward yourself? Dine out during Restaurant Week!
From March 7 through March 13, many of Petaluma’s most popular restaurants have created special Restaurant Week menus offering their delicious Wine Country fare at a fantastic price. It’s a great opportunity to dine at one of your favorites or explore a restaurant that’s been on your “must try” list.
How does it work? Each restaurant is offering a 3-course prix-fixe dinner menu at one of three price points: either $19, $29 or $39. Some casual dining spots feature a 2-course prix-fixe lunch option priced at $10 or $15. There’s nothing that you need to print out from a website or passes to purchase. However, reservations are recommended because restaurants will certainly fill up fast, especially as the word spreads during the week about the exceptional food and value.
As they say in election season, “Dine early and dine often!”
Participating Petaluma restaurants:
- Petaluma Pie - $10 lunch menu & $19 dinner menu
- Pongo's Kitchen & Tap - $10 lunch menu & $29 dinner menu
- Andy's Kitchen & Sushi Bar - $15 lunch menu & $29 dinner menu
- Bistro 100 - $15 lunch menu & $29 dinner menu
- Dempsey's Restaurant & Brewery - $15 lunch menu & $19 dinner menu
- Rosso Pizzeria & Mozarella Bar - $15 lunch menu & $29 dinner menu
- Quinua Cocina Peruana - $15 lunch menu & $29 dinner menu
- Luma - $15 lunch menu & $39 dinner menu
- Palm's Grill - $19 dinner menu
- City Limits Restaurant - $19 dinner menu
- Shree Indian Cuisine - $29 dinner menu
- Pub Republic - $29 dinner menu
- Cattlemen's - $39 dinner menu
- Seared - $39 dinner menu